“BIG” Decisions to Make

College Decision

Today I got the late decision from UC Irvine that they have accepted to me into there school under a Studio Art major. Now of course this is not the major I want to go into, but the opportunity is a huge deal. I can't help but try to be fair about this decision knowing that Jenn will be going to UCR for at least the next two quarters. I have to make the decision within the next few days and until then I will let everyone know when I have made a final decision.
Joel S